June 6, 2013

Mea Culpa

Lo Siento.  Es Tut Mir Leid.  Mi Dispiace.  


Really, that's all I have.  I don't really have a good excuse. 

No one was sick this time.  
No one visited. 
I caught up on a lot of Netflix. 
My garden is beautiful.  
My bees are making honey. 
I've been on vacation to Key West.  
I've even finished two books for my book club (and those books are not blog material).  
I've been to book club.
I've been reading books for the blog.

I've thought of you all.
I've missed my blog.
I've missed writing.

I've missed you.

Enjoy the photos while I write and get caught up.

Naples


Gator


Coral Castle


Bougainvillea


Mallory Square

Southernmost Point, USA

Key West Rooster

Hemingway Hosue

Chopin

Key West Sunset

Key West Butterfly

Our Beach



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos of Key West. I have never been anywhere quite like that.

    ReplyDelete